Home » » Lucky One

Lucky One




Paris in Las Vegas

The Grand Canyon


A bit of souvenir-shopping

The dolphinarium at The Mirage hotel

And a bit of high fashion shopping



Hey! from New York New York hotel, my favourite, wearing
Versace jacket, Lacoste t-shirt, vintage Helmut Lang shorts and Balenciaga boots



Another day in Las Vegas is not just another day. Such an eccentric and chaotic place, with neons,
 sounds and lights everywhere makes it the perfect place to hide between the people and just observe.
 That´s why today I decided to shoot with one of my favorites creative filters of the Canon EOS M, 
I thought this grainy black & white mood would tone it all down and give a seventies feel to it,
 exactly the decade I wish I had come to Las Vegas


Otro día más en Las Vegas no es como un día cualquiera. Es un lugar tan excéntrico y caótico, con
 neones, sonidos y luces por todos lados, se convierte en el sitio idóneo para esconderse entre la gente y
 observar. Por eso hoy decidí sacar fotos con uno de mis filtros favoritos de la Canon EOS M, me 
da la impresión de que con este grano en blanco & negro consigo neutralizar un poco esa locura y 
darle un aire setentero, justo la decada en la que me hubiera encantado conocer Las Vegas








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger