Home » » Pelayo Diaz x Canon EOS M

Pelayo Diaz x Canon EOS M






So today I´d like to share this video and present you the exciting new Canon EOS M camera, for which
 I´m the Spanish ambassador! It´s really an honor for me to be part of the Canon family, I feel really
 special to work with this brand that I´ve always used even before starting in this world of blogging. 
I hope you enjoy this little presentation which I share with food creative Rachel Koo. 
Stay tuned for new updates!


Hoy me gustaría compartir este video y presentaros la nueva y excitante cámara Canon EOS M, de la
 cual soy el nuevo embajador en España! Es un verdadero honor formar parte de la familia Canon, me
 siento muy especial al trabajar con esta marca, que siempre he utilizado incluso antes de empezar en el
 mundo blog. Espero que disfrutéis esta pequeña presentación que comparto con la cocinera y blogger
 Rachel Koo. Estad atentos a mis próximas actualizaciones!





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger