Home » » Prince Pelayo x Lacoste L!ve

Prince Pelayo x Lacoste L!ve





Barcelona will always have a special place in my heart. It´s the city where I learnt to live on my own, I
 learnt I could do anything I wanted in life and gave me so much positive energy! Maybe that´s why
 when we decided to do this video we chose Barcelona as the perfect place: Youthful, happy and
 exciting, just like this a/w Lacoste L!ve collection I´m wearing all throughout 
this piece of art by Diana Kunst.

Barcelona siempre tendrá un lugar especial en mi corazón. Es la ciudad donde aprendí a vivir solo,
 aprendí que podría hacer cualquier cosa que me propusiera, me llenó de energía positiva y fue mi pista
 de despegue a Londres. Quizá por eso cuando decidimos hacer este video pensamos en Barcelona
 como el lugar idóneo: Joven, feliz y excitante, como la nueva colección de Lacoste L!ve que llevo en
 esta pieza de arte, por Diana Kunst.



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger