Home » » A new start

A new start





Vintage and Jonathan Adler porcelain, Maison Martin Margiela for H&m shoe and Lladró lamp


I wanted to start this week with something that makes me smile. 
I´ve started a shoe collection to enjoy just by looking at them on shelves next to my books or on along
 some porcelain like in this case. I got to understand some things are also ought to be enjoyed with the
 eyes, not just by wearing them. This shoe is from the Maison Martin Margiela for h&m collection
 and I love the see-trough methacrylate heel. All pictures by me with the Canon EOS M.


Quería comenzar la semana con algo que me hace sonreír.
He empezado una pequeña colección de zapatos para disfrutar mirándolos en estanterías entre mis
 libros o encima de muebles entre porcelanas como en este caso. He entendido que hay cosas que se
 pueden disfrutar con la mirada, en lugar de darles el uso para el que fueron fabricados. Este zapato es
 de la colección de Maison Martin Margiela para h&m y me flipa la cuña de metacrilato. Estas
 fotos las he hecho con mi Canon EOS M.





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger