Home » » End of the world look

End of the world look











Alexander Wang leather jacket and trousers, Balenciaga t-shit and bag, American Apparel long tee and socks and dr. Marten studded shoes
Pictures by Cupofcouple


Loads of people said yesterday was going to be end of the world, it obviously wash´t but just in case I
 met my friends Mike and Gabi and went shopping in Madrid. To die with some dignity, you know.
I wore my new Balenciaga Classic City bag which I always wanted to have and the fact that
Nicolas was leaving the house was like a fire alarm in my head.

Mucha gente decía que ayer iba a ser el fin del mundo, obviamente no lo fue pero por si acaso quedé
 con mis amigos Mike y Gabi y nos fuimos de compras navideñas por Madrid. Para morir con
 dignindad, ya sabeis. Llevaba mi nuevo bolso Classic City de Balenciaga, que siempre quise tener, 
y el hecho que Nicolas dejaba la marca fue como una alarma de incendios en mi cabeza.




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger