Home » » Back to summer

Back to summer







Opening Ceremony x Adidas vest, h&m shorts, Supreme cap and Balenciaga shoes


Hello from Buenos Aires!
I´m totally in love with this city, I had always wanted to come and it has not disappointed me at all.
 These pictures were taken around San Telmo, the neighborhood where I´m staying. There are loads of
 antiques shops and bars and the touching Flying Books installation
by Boltanski at the old National Library


Hola desde Buenos Aires!
Estoy enamorado de esta ciudad, siempre quise venir y no me ha decepcionado en absoluto.
Estas fotos son en San Telmo, el barrio donde me estoy hospedando. Hay un montón de anticuarios, 
tiendas preciosas y la emotiva instalación Libros Voladores de Boltanski en la Ex Biblioteca Nacional



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger