Home » » White christmas!

White christmas!




I still really like Christmas and this year I finally got that white tree I always wanted. 
When I was a child my mum always said white trees were tacky and so no chance to convince her but
 the good thing about growing up is that you get to do what you feel like. We went a bit creative in this
house sticking little eyes on the christmas decorations to bring them alive. I will be spending Christmas
 time in Oviedo, northern Spain, where I´m from, after that a little visit to my beloved London and New
 Years Eve in Marbella. All that looking forward to 2013, I´m sure is going to be a great year!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Todavía me encanta la Navidad y este año por fin conseguí el árbol blanco que siempre quise.
Cuando era pequeño mi madre decía que los árboles blancos eran una horterada y no hubo manera de
 convencerla pero lo guay de hacerte mayor es que haces lo que quieres. En esta casa nos volvímos un
 poco creativos pegando ojitos en los adornos de navidad para darles vida. Este año pasaré la Navidad
 en Oviedo, de donde soy, despues de eso una visita a mi adorado Londres y fin de año en Marbella.
 Todo esto con ganas del 2013, estoy seguro que va a ser un año maravilloso!
Feliz Navidad a todo el mundo!








All pictures taken by me with the Canon EOS M


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger