Home » » Christmas rendez-vous

Christmas rendez-vous








Iro t-shirt, h&m jeans, Proenza Schouler bag, american apparel hoodie, Uniqlo shirt and Balenciaga boots


I spent Christmas up in the north of Spain, Oviedo, where I enjoyed some family time and got some
 wonderful news I can´t wait to share. The weather was incredibly sunny and warm so I got to pull that
 slobby 2006 californian look I love so much now that everyone tries to look so smart and trendy. I´m
 now back in Madrid for a few hours before I embark in another little holiday, this time 
I´m off to London! See you there babies

Este año pasé las Navidad en el norte de España, Oviedo, donde disfruté un poco de la familia y he
 vuelto con noticias maravillosas que me muero de ganas por compartir. El tiempo fue increíble, soleado
 y caluroso, así que pude ponerme ese look informal rollo California circa 2006 que tanto me gusta
 ahora que por estas fechas todo el mundo intenta ir tan arreglado y moderno. Ahora estoy de vuelta 
en Madrid por unas horas antes de volver a embarcarme en otras pequeñas vacaciones, 
esta vez me voy a Londres! Nos vemos por allí babies



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger