Home » » Pleased to meet you

Pleased to meet you











Alexander McQueen visor, Comme des Garcons t-shirt, American Apparel shorts and Balenciaga shoes


On my last day during my stay in Buenos Aires last week I visited La Recoleta cemetery where Evita
 Perón is buried. I walked around the amazing graves and mausoleums, which I've always found
 interesting. I have a weird relationship with dead, I can even compare it to buying haute couture: 
I know it's going to happen someday but I just can't get my head around it. Weird.


En mi último día en Buenos Aires, la semana pasada, visité el cementerio de La Recoleta, donde está
 enterrada Evita Perón. Caminé entre increibles tumbas y mausoleos, que siempre me han parecido
 fascinantes. Tengo una relacción extraña con la muerte, podría compararse con comprar alta costura: 
Sé que va a ocurrir algún día pero no me lo puedo imaginar. Raro.






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger