Home » » Drive me crazy

Drive me crazy












Last week I made a flash trip to Los Angeles to attend the world premiere of the new car smart for
 Jeremy Scott. It was an incredible night with loads of fun people, we enjoyed a live performance from
 the amazing M.I.A and we partied to the dj set from coolest The Misshapes. I´ve contributed to
  Bettery Magazine with an article about this electrifying love story and way more pictures 
that you can find here

La semana pasada hice un viaje relámpago a Los Angeles para asistir a la presentación mundial del
 nuevo coche smart for Jeremy Scott. Fue una noche increíble, conocí un un montón de gente divertida,
 disfrutamos de la actuación de M.I.A en directo y bailamos el set de The Misshapes. He contribuido a
 Bettery Magazine con un articulo sobre esta eléctrizante historia de amor y un montón de fotos más,
 podeis verlo haciendo click aquí!





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger