Home » » Living Las Vegas

Living Las Vegas











Davidelfin trousers, Mugler turtleneck topGivenchy necklace and Balenciaga shoes



Yesterday was my first day in Las Vegas, a cloudy and cold day but oh my god, so much fun! This city
 is crazy. Only here you can pop from New York (in the pictures) to Paris, Rome, Egipt, or Venice all
 in a couple of hours. Finally wore my new Mugler top I got from ssense.com, which saved me from
 the cold wind up on the roller coaster that goes across the skyscrapers of the
New York New York hotel.


Ayer fue mi primer día en Las Vegas. Frío y nublado, pero madre mía tan divertido! Esta ciudad es una
 locura. Solamente aquí puedes pasar de Nueva York (en las fotos) a Paris, Roma, Egipto o Venecia
 todo en un par de horas. Por fin estrené mi nuevo jersey the Mugler que conseguí en ssense.com
el cual me salvó del viento helado que hacía en la montaña rusa que pasa a través de los 
rascacielos del hotel NewYork NewYork.



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger