Home » » A la hoguera con Vice!

A la hoguera con Vice!






Yesterday it all started very civilized,
we were attending the VICE-STYLE party
and as you can see, that's the shit I was wearing.
I'm sorry if I'm not 13yo and write very clever texts comparing
the clothes I wear with stuff that happened before I was born or with
movies I haven't even seen...


Ayer todo empezó muy civilizado, si,
nos ibamos a la fiesta de VICE-STYLE
y como podeis ver, esta la mierda que me puse encima.
Lo siento si no tengo 13 años y escribo textos inteligentes comparando
la ropa que llevo con cosas que pasaban antes de que naciera o
peliculas que ni siquiera he visto...









Obviously, during the night, things developed and, madness kicked in and, just like the tradition in Spain the night of the 23rd, San Juan, we made a little bonfire in Courtain Road, right oposite The Diner, where I enjoy treating myself with the best milkshakes in town!


Claramente, a medida que pasaba la noche, las cosas cambiaron, y como manda la tradición en España la noche del 23, San Juan, hicimos una pequeña hoguera en Courtain Road, justo en frente de The Diner, donde me encanta tomarme los mejores batidos de la ciudad!












Happy Saint's Day to all the Juan-s all over the world,
specially to my best friend Juan Resina back in Spain!

Feliz santo a todos los Juanes del mundo,
especialmente al mejor amigo Juan Resina que vive en España!






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger