Home » » For those who don't read books

For those who don't read books






On friday I got the second birthday present of the year,
I arrived home after a long (but good) day at work to find that the first book about bloggers had arrived.
I was happily surprised to also find my picture in the cover and two spread pages about
this very same katelovesme waiting for me inside after a nice introduction:

Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design student Pelayo Diaz Zapico knows how to rock a kilt. "I'm a huge Kate Moss fan, but it was too evident to use that in my blog title. It would be nice if somehow she loved me back." Well, Kate probably does, because Pelayo, adored by both female and male lovers of the stylish and beautiful, is THE Adonis of fashion blogging.




El viernes pasado me llegó mi segundo regalo de cumpleaños del año.
Cuando llegué a casa después de un largo (pero satisfactorio) día de trabajo tenía en mi buzón el primer libro sobre blogs.
Fue una sorpresa ver mi cara en la portada y dos doble paáginas sobre este mismo blog katelovesme esperandome dentro, despuás de una bonita introducción:


Pelayo Díaz Zapico, estudiante de Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design sabe como sacarle partido a un kilt. "Soy un gran fan de Kate Moss, pero era demasiado obvio para el nombre de un blog. Pensé que sería guay si, de alguna manera, ella también me quisiera." Bueno, Kate probablemente le quiera, porque Pelayo, adorado por ambos hombre y mujeres seguidoras del estilo y la belleza, es EL Adonis de los blogs de moda.








I'm not gonna post here the whole interview (the whole point is that you buy the book)
but I will however retype one of the questions that I get asked the most:


Why did you decide to start Katelovesme?
"I need to tell a story, my story. Not only in a visual way, though I write less nowadays. I like to receive and read comments ad somehow learn from it, though it's often more laughing that learning. My main focus is to keep a little diary of my opinions, parties, and inspirations. I mix stuff I take seriously with stuff I couldn't care less about, confusing other people and sometimes even myself. A blog is an instrument to deal with others' opinions, without letting them influence you negatively. For me, every single one of us is amazing. No matter what someone else says."




No voy a poner aqui la entrevista entera porque la cosa es que compreis el libro
pero si que voy a copiar una de las preguntas que mas se me pregunta en entrevistas:

Por que decidiste emepezar Katelovesme?
"Necesitaba contar una historia, mi historia. No solo de una manera visual, aunque ya no escriba tanto estos dias. Me gusta recibir y leer comentarios y, de alguna manera, aprender de ellos, aunque mas bien sea reir que aprender. Mi objetivo principal es mantener un pequeno diario sobre mis opiniones, fiestas y cosas que me inspiran en general. Mezclo cosas que me tomo enserio con otras que no me podrian importar menos, confundiendo otra gente y, a veces, incluso a mi mismo. Un blog podria ser un intrumento para tratar las opiniones de otra gente sin que te influyan negativamente. Para mi, cada uno de nosotros es increible, no importa lo que diga nadie."







Shirt by Comme Des Garcon
stolen t-shirt



Find out more about FASHION BLOGS book
Join them on FACEBOOK





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger