Home » » Ale-Ale-Jandro

Ale-Ale-Jandro























Klein, Formichetti, Gaga and everyone in between (we know there are many people).
YOU ARE ALL GENIUS

Thanks for inspiring us not just with your music but also with perfomance,
Whenever I see things like this I just wanna be myself, a freak, different, and proud of it
I don't want anybodies approval, I don't need anybodies' understanding

The music Video Alejandro is up, click here!



Gracias por inspirarnos de esta manera no solo con tu musica sino tambien con tus performance,
Cuando veo cosas como estas me soy cuenta que solo quiero ser yo, un raro, diferente, y orgulloso de ello
No quiero que nadie me acepte, no necesito que nadie lo comprenda.



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger