Home » » Burberry Prorsum-me please!

Burberry Prorsum-me please!




-


Biker leather jackets,
long zips,
studs,
leather trousers,
military colours,
chains?

I need to make a call...



-Hello, may I speak to Mr. Bailey? Thank you

-Hello, Pelayo?

-Hey Christopher, who is it going? Yeah just calling to say how much I loved the last Burberry menswear collection you just showed in Milan, I'd literally wear everything, in fact, I will. Yeah, ok, I have to run, speak later!





So I'm thinking, not sure I have to remind you all what a biker-jacket-lover I am but my birthday is around the corner and am already thinking what I'm wearing this winter, just sayin'...




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger