Home » » But I can still smell the fire

But I can still smell the fire





I once went on a trip to one of those lands you know exist but you haven't really been properly before.
It was there that I saw the most amazing Unicorn ever. The first thing I noticed was our eyes meeting and us moving in slow motion. It was from that exact moment that I knew it would be something to remember. It was a strong looking Unicorn, his tail ended up in a flame and his body would colour from red to purple to the clearest blue, and his twisted horn looked like it could heal the deepest injure.
I then visited the Unicorn often as his company made believe in all those places you dream with when you are a child, the existence of another planet, unreal animals with amazing colours and fantastic lights, other cultures and seas filled with mermaids, like in Neverland Island and nothing would grow old or get damaged. I could even see flouting mountains on the horizon like in Pandora.
One day I got there to find the cave where the Unicorn used to sleep was empty but I could still smell the fire in the air. I'd never understand completely what happened but sometimes things are so perfect that they have to be ephemeral.
Like a friend of mine once said, Gods are unfriendly beings and they don't want us to have it all.
I guess it was a sign to make me believe that amazing Unicorns and other amazing creatures still exist, somewhere, out there.


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger