Home » » S,S & SP

S,S & SP








I've never been so busy, had so much to do like I do now and on top of it
I've been invited to sit front row at the men shows this season in Milan like Dolce & Gabbana, Dsquared2 or Neil Barrett.
Sadly I'm gonna have to stay in London but thank you all so much for the invites and hopefully I'll see you all next fashion week!

Here is the look I'd have been sporting this fashion week in Milan and Paris if I would have managed to go, from the streets of Shoreditch, with love.



Nunca he estado tan ocupado, nunca tenido tantas cosas que hacer como últimamente y aun por encima he sido invitado a sentarme primera fila en desfiles de la semana de la moda masculina como Dolce & Gabbana y Dsquared2 en Milan o Neil Barrett en Paris.
Es una pena que tenga que estar en Londres pero quería agradeceros a todos las invitaciones y espero veros en la próxima semana de la moda!
Este es el look que hubiera llevado en Milan y Paris, desde las calles de Shoreditch, con amor.













The new Prince Pelayo DIY cross t-shirts and tank tops are available at Gallery Madrid. This time you'll be able to choose from a diferent range of colours going from the classic navy blue, maroon, or white (like the one in the pictures) and an deluxe edition of black t-shirts with gold safety pins I exclusively did for Gallery Madrid.

La nueva tanda de camisetas Prince Pelayo están disponibles en Gallery Madrid.
Esta vez podréis elegir entre diferentes colores, desde el original azul marino (con el que comenzó todo), granate, blanco (como la de las fotos) más una edición limitada de cuatro camisetas negras con imperdibles dorados que he hecho en exclusiva para Gallery Madrid.












I got this amazing thorns bracelet from Line&Jo when I visited Copenhagen Fashion Week last february. Gala and I had the pleasure to meet them and I completely got amazed by this bracelet which is as beautiful as dangerous.


Ga y yo tuvimos el placer de conocer a las diseñadoras de Line&Jo durante la semana de la moda de Copenage y me hice con esta pulsera de espinas que es tan bonita como peligrosa.







Customized jeans by Cheap Monday
Tanktop Prince Pelayo
Alexander McQueen ring, scarf and keyring
Line&Jo bracelet
Dr Martens boots




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger