Home » » David Gandy by Dolce & Gabbana book launch party

David Gandy by Dolce & Gabbana book launch party



Dinner jacket, shirt, bow tie and trousers all Dolce & Gabbana,
shoes Davidelfin and necklace by Mawi




Now that all that madness have finished and I'm a bit more quiet I can't stop thinking about how
 much fun I had and how many new friends I made in Milan during fashion week.

The very first night I was invited to the launch of the new David Gandy by Dolce & Gabbana
 book, with incredible pictures by Mariano Vivanco and which was taking place at a glamed up version
 of the Dolce & Gabbana store in Corso Venzia. They dressed me specially for the event, in fact,
 with the suit bag left in my hotel room was the sweetest note!
Welcome to Milano Pelayo! This is a special gift for you. love love love


































Ahora que toda la locura Milanesa ha terminado y estoy un poco mas tranquilo me estoy acordando de
 lo bien que me lo he pasado y de todos los amigos que he hecho durante la semana de la moda de
 Milan. La primera noche estaba invitado a la fiesta de lanzamiento de nuevo libro de David Gandy y
 Dolce & Gabbana, con fotos increibles de Mariano Vivanco y que tuvo lugar en la tienda de Dolce &
 Gabbana de Corso Venzia e incluso me vistieron para el evento, de hecho, con la funda del traje que
 me dejaron en el hotel encontre una nota firmada a mano que decia:
Bienvenido a Milan Pelayo! Esto es un regalo especial para ti. Con cariño



Dolce & Gabbana family, I'm coming back in September!
xxx



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger