Home » » The Style-Me-Up project

The Style-Me-Up project

















For it's online launch and new collection Meltin' Pot contacted me to take pare on the Style Me Up
 project,  so some bloggers from all over the word chose some of the pieces from spring summer and 
style it on ourselves in order to creat a fashion calendar, si this way each one of us styled a whole
 month.. and this is my month!

I created three very relaxed looks that I thought they were very me and I paired 
them with three different  London locations that I love: 
Spitaldfields, Brick Lane and Columbiar Rd



To know more about the project visit:





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger