Home » » MFW day 1 - Dolce & Gabbana

MFW day 1 - Dolce & Gabbana







I arrived in Milan just with the right amount of time to get to my hotel to find the two amazing suit-bags
 with clothes that Dolce & Gabbana had delivered as a very special gift for me to wear during my
 stay. I really couldn't believe it was for real, but stopped wondering I was the planet earth round,
  changed clothes and run out as the big spring/summer 2012 show was about to begin!


Llegé a Milan con el tiempo justo para ir a mi hotel y encontrarme dos porta-trajes con ropa que Dolce
 & Gabbana me había enviado como un regalo muy especial para ponerme durante mi estancia
 en Milan. La verdad que me parecía increible que fuera real todo aquello pero dejé de plantearme el
 por qué la tiera era redonda y me fui corriendo ya que el desfile estaba a punto de empezar!













As soon as I arrived the Dolce & Gabbana team welcomed me and rushed me in where I finally
 got reunited with the stunning Anna Dello Russo, Bryanboy and Tommy!

Inside you could see how much the Dolce & Gabbana family believes (and belongs) into the whole
 blogosphere, with screens everywhere showing what was happening outside, backstage and even the
 inspiration for the new collection. Seating at front row I could just breath 2.0 all around


Nada mas llegar el equipo Dolce & Gabbana me dió la bienvenida y me pasaron rápidamente
 donde  por fin me reencontré con la increíble Anna Dello Russo a la que adoro, Bryanboy y Tommy!
Dentro era obvio lo mucho que la familia Dolce & Gabbana cree (y pertenece) a la blogosfera,
 con pantallas por todos lados que mostraban en directo lo que ocurria fuera, en el backstage e incluso
 imágenes de la inspiración de la nueva colección. Sentado en primera fila se respiraba 2.0 a tope!








































Here's a short video of the finale, for the show I wore
total look by Dolce & Gabbana, Davidelfin loafers, Mawi jewelry and a Loewe bag






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger