Home » » MFW day 3 - Gucci, D&G, Z Zegna & Alexander McQueen

MFW day 3 - Gucci, D&G, Z Zegna & Alexander McQueen







Finally the alarm clock rang. Another day in Milan men's fashion week was about to begin with my
 favorite part: choosing an outfit (or two) to go to the shows!  That day I chose to wear Givenchy shirt,
 Umbro shorts, Prada shoes, Mawi bracelet and Alexander McQueen clutch





The first one was GUCCI
this is the finale from my seat, I liked the black and white plaid suits!







Then, after a quick not less yummy lunch we arrived at D&G, where I got to preview the
 collection backstage before the show, the Dolce & Gabbana family made me feel like Prince
 Wintour! I saw the gorgeous make-up artist Pat Mcgrath who is as beautiful as lovely and I had the
 most interesting chat with Stefano Gabbana about us, the internet leaders, and how important it is to be
 modern these days by acknowledging new people, discovering young talent, and interacting with them,
 such wise inspirational guy he is!
















The convination between the softness and lightness of high-quality silk with the roughness and stiffness
 of the denim made me fall in love with the collection instantly and I wanted to place an order straight
 away, can't wait for next spring to wear total look from this collection!











Watching the show I was quite jealous of the boys, and noticed a stunning blue shirt
that will-be-mine...








Then Z Zegna started and I was so happily surprised because, I really don't know what I was expecting, but definately I was unprepared  for those shades of blue, the shoes and the torero-tailoring and I'm so happy about it! I really see a bright future in this brand, and also ticked some boxes on my what-to-buy-next-season list and gave some ideas on new color mixing. Also can I just say the well done to the guys in charge of the lighting, the best this fashion week, it allowed me to take good catwalk pictures!


























And last but obviously not least, we ran to McQueen like when you are about to miss a flight. However I have to say taxi drivers in Milan are compleately unaware of what 'drive fast' means, and I bet some of them don't even have their driving license, my grandfather would drive around so much better and even has a more interesting conversation! (I don't know why I saying this cause I actually can't stand it when a
 cab driver tries to make conversation when all you are thinking about it get-me-there)

Anyway, what to say about my beloved Alexander McQueen that you people don't already know... That the tailoring is unbeatable? well exactly,  I loved the collection from start to end but there was a light cream blazer with strong shoulderpads that made me shibber. Can't wait for the press days to actually check out every-single-detail.













 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger