Home » » Featured in GLAMOUR magazine (Germany)

Featured in GLAMOUR magazine (Germany)







Even if it's a small feature like this one (with a big headline, blogger of the month) in german
 GLAMOUR magazine it always brings me a smile to my face and I always try and see if I feel
identify with the person on the cover. I have to say Chloe Sevigny is such and inspiration, such
a beautiful woman and with so much personality, I'd love to meet her and dress her one day, she
totally ticks all the boxes: style, amazing legs, fun and clever, just like Gwyneth Paltrow with
whom I'm sharing page.



Incluso cuando es una mención pequeña como esta (con un gran titulo, blogger del mes) en la revista
 GLAMOUR de Alemania, siempre me levanta una sonrisa en la cara y siempre me fijo en la persona
 de la portada a ver si me identifico con ella. La verdad es que Chole Sevigny es una gran inspiración,
 un  mujer preciosa y con tanta personalidad! Me encantaría conocerla y vestirla algun día, lo tiene
todo: estilo, piernas increibles, divertida y lista, como Gwyneth Paltrow, con la que comparto página.









Danke Glamour magazine!



PD: El post sobre la boda de Mario y Alaska volverá a publicarse una vez se retransmita en televisión, oopps!





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger