Home » » MFW day 2 - Emporio Armani & Prada

MFW day 2 - Emporio Armani & Prada




For the Emporio Amani show I wore 
Davidelfin shorts, Balenciaga shoes, Timberland socks and Mawi jewelry







Yesterday, in the morning I rolled out of bed and made my way to the Emporio Armani show.
I had never been to any Armani show before, however it really felt like home. 
The invite was quite intriging, with a QRcode that made me think the collection would have a futuristic
 touch. The clothes were concrete colour and the stylist had some fun playing around with the ties, 
it was quite a relaxed collection for what I had in mind that it could be like, but maybe I'm speaking to
 soon, let's wait for Tuesday and attend Giorgio Armani's.















and then...





For the Prada show I wore: 
Cos shirts, Prada lurex jumper (on), Comme Des Garcons short+kilt, 
Prada polo (around waist), kiosk bag, Mawi jewelry and Prada shoes










And after a relaxed afternoon it was time for the most exciting for me,
my first ever Prada show! When we got there fat was everyone was queuing in the ice-cream store
 around the corner as the expected delay was a reality so we joined the crowd and bumped into my front-
row mate Bryanboy who had the impeccable taste of wearing green lurex heaven and colorful oxford
 shoes. I actually got emailed a picture (can't credit the owner, sorry!) and even though most people 
would have run away from the other person wearing the same clothes I admire Bryan for having such a
 sense of humor we blended in a hug a posed for a few snappers , (Sophia Neophitou we love you!)











Once in, and before the show started I goT a but artistic with Bryan while discussing about the way
 models would walk round the blue cubes we individually had as a seat, and of course, couldn't help 
to get a picture taken with Rachel Zoe's ex-assistant, the stylish Brad Goreski rocking Jil Sander!

















this is the finale of the show from my seat



And what can I say about Prada menswear that you all don't already know? Every piece is designed to
 awake the intense desire of purchasing any Prada you can get you hands on, anything it goes out on the
 catwalk becomes a trend and the colors, prints and materials an instant chic. So why not, instead of
 describing the collection, I tell you what I'm dreaming about already: those shoulder studded 
colorful shirts, golf shoes with blue/yellow heel and flower print trousers! love love love!









And when I thought everything was over and all the adrenaline would start normalizing I got introduced
 to Miuccia Prada herself by Anna dello Russo! I couldn't really say much, all I remember is thanking
 her for making boys like me dream trough clothes






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger