Home » » 2 winter essentials

2 winter essentials














Winter can be such a boring season, everybody thinking (and acting) gray, so depressing. 
That's why this floor tile inspired jumper has to be one of my favorite jumpers I've ever had, I've been wearing it non-stop and it was such a huge success on my last visit to Russia, such a happy jumper! I also couldn't resist myself to this, my new gym bag, suede piece made in heaven. Both Davidelfin, for who I'm now consultant and accessories designer, so excited!

Invierno puede ser la temporada más aburrida, con tanta gente pensando y actuando en gris, deprimente... Por eso este jersey de inspiración baldosa-hidraulica es uno de los favoritos que he tenido en mi vida, me lo he puesto sin parar y tuvo tanto exito en mi última visita a Rusia, es un jersey buenrollero! Tampoco me pude resistir a esta presiosidad de ante, mi nueva bolsa de gimnasio. Ambos de Davidelfin, para el que ahora trabajo como consultant y diseñador de acceosorios, estoy muy contento! 




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger