Home » » My Christmas tree!

My Christmas tree!





What was my surprise when I got home last night? The christmas tree was reigning the living room
 looking like this! And best thing was two of the bags actually had a present inside and guess what, 
I didn't have to wait till the 25th to open them! God I love christmas!

Cuál fue mi sorpresa al llegar a casa anoche? El árbol de navidad ya estaba puesto, y reinaba en el
 salón así de guapeton! Y lo mejor es que dos de las bolsas no eran adorno, tenían un regalo dentro y
 adivina que, no tuve que esperar a Noche Buena para abrirlas! Dios, cómo me gusta la navidad!




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger