Home » » That London Something

That London Something
























You all know I love a park, and a kilt, and some bling so those that know me wont be taken by surprise  with this outfit, right? I realize I was getting used to the comfy clothes, I thought I would go back to my London style... And with comfy I don't mean these are not comfortable to wear, they are, but it is uncomfortable how people look at you sometimes. Maybe I'm not as confident as I thought I was but I'm sure many of you know what I mean. Anyway, since I love Madrid I'm willing to start therapy: Going back to wearing whatever it inspires me. 


Ya sabeis lo que me gusta a mi un parque, y un kilt, y un poco de brilli-brilli así que los que me conocéis no os sorprenderá este look, no? Me di cuenta que me estaba acostumbrando a ir comodo por la calle y me apetecía volver a mi estilo Londinense... Y con comodo no me refiero a que esta ropa no sea comoda de llevar, lo es, solo que a veces es incomodo el como te mira la gente. Quiza no soy tan seguro de mi mismo como creía pero estoy seguro de que muchos me entendeis perfectamente. Bueno, el caso es que como me gusta tanto Madrid he decidido empezar terapia: Volver a ponerme cuaquier cosa que me inspire







YSL jumper, Davidelfin Atelier gillet, Comme des Garçons kilt, H&M leggings, Dr. Martens boots
Rings: Vivienne Westwood, Cartier, Dominic Jones, Rolex watch and Alexander McQueen clutch




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger