Home » » the leather crow

the leather crow













Cashmere jumper, leggings and socks all by Uniqlo, leather shorts by David Andersen, 
belt and earing Davidelfin, Hermés crocodile bracelet and Jil Sander shoes





Spent Christmas in Marbella, and just landed in Oviedo after a few days in London. I'm ready to enjoy proper food, celebrate the new year and get a bit of rest before I head back to work next week. There has been so much going on on the last days I need some time to assimilate it all, I had so much fun! As soon as I landed in this beautiful city we had a walk around San Francisco park, one of my favorite places to walk my dog and hide with my thoughts. 
Happy as crow with new shoes, actually.


Pasé las navidades en Marbella y acabo de aterrizar en Oviedo después de unos días maravillosos en Londres. Preparado para la buena comida casera, celebrar año nuevo y descansar un poco antes de volver al trabajo la semana que viene. Han pasado tantísimas cosas en estos últimos días que necesito un poco de tiempo para asimilarlo todo, me lo he pasado tan bien! Nada mas aterrizar en esta ciudad tan bonita dimos un paseo por el Parque San Francisco, uno de mis sitios favoritos para pasear al perro y perderme con mis pensamientos.  
Feliz como un cuervo con zapatos nuevos.
























 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger