Home » » Slashed yet at home

Slashed yet at home

























So I've come to Oviedo in northen Spain, where I'm from and where my family lives, for a couple of days to charge batteries, pick up a few things and why not saying it, to wish my grandmother Esther a happy birthday! Coming to my motherland not always brings me good memories since I've been once bored teenager here but I can appreciate now its beauty and it's people. I'll be back for new years and I'm sure we'll have a blast! Anyway, next week I'll be visiting my other family, my London family, and I just cannot wait to walk down those streets again, specially since I won't be going on my own but with the best company I could ask for.


Pues aquí estoy, he venido a Oviedo, de donde soy y donde mi familia vive, un par de días para cargar baterías, recoger algunas cosas y por que no decirlo, para desearle en persona un feliz cumpleaños a mi abuela Esther! Venir a la ciudad que me vió nacer no siempre me trae buenos recuerdos, me aburría tanto... pero ahora puedo apreciar su belleza y su gente. Volveré para celebrar fin de año y estoy seguro de que nos lo pasaremos en grande! Bueno, el caso es que la semana que viene iré a visitar a mi otra familia, la que tengo en Londres, y me muero de ganas de caminar por esas calles de nuevo, especialmente porque no voy solo, sino con la mejor compañía que se puede pedir.







jumper from STOLEN GIRFRIENDS CLUB, tank top from TOPMAN, jeans from APRIL77

Pictures by my mum



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger