Home » » Tracksuit love affair

Tracksuit love affair














I know, always writing stories to go with the looks I post here on Katelovesme. Well, today is just me, on a Saturday morning popping to the shop to buy the news wearing a comfy Alexander Wang tracksuit that I found at idontlikemondays.us, the Chanel Boy bag and my Dr. Martens. As exciting as that, happy weekend everyone!

Ya, siempre escribiendo historias para acompañar los looks que normalmente subo aquí en Katelovesme. Pues hoy es muy simple, éste soy yo un sábado por la mañana yendo a comprar la prensa en mi chándal de Alexander Wang que encontré en idontlikemondays.us, el bolso Boy de Chanel y mis queridas Dr. Martens. Fascinante verdad? Feliz fin de semana!








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger