Home » » Together again

Together again





























shirt Uniqlo, kilt and brooch vintage, Givenchy bag, h&m leggins and dr.Martens boots




The truth is I never feel far from you, London. Growing up here has made become a Londoner at heart and no one can take that away from me. Walking those very same streets that took me to college, to work, to the park and, of course, shopping almost bring tears to my eyes, tears of happiness. London is the best city in the whole world and just like this sale assistant was saying to me today: London allows you to be whoever you want to be. That's why people here are so authentic, or at least my friends are. I must not forget how free I feel when I'm with you, my dear London


La verdad es que nunca me siento lejos de ti, Londres. Crecer aquí me ha hecho convertirme en un Londinense de corazón y nadie me podrá quitar eso. Caminar por estas calles, las mismas que me llevaron a la universidad, al trabajo, al parque y por su puesto de compras, casi hace que se me salten las lágrimas, lágrimas de felicidad. Londres es la mejor ciudad del mundo, no hay duda, y es que como bien me decía hoy un dependiente: Londres te permite ser quien quieras ser. Por eso la gente aquí es tan auténtica, o por lo menos mis amigos lo son. No debo olvidarme nunca de lo libre que me siento cuando estoy contigo, mi querido Londres.





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger