Home » » 3 years of Katelovesme

3 years of Katelovesme








at Club Sandwich at Maxim's (Paris), picture courtesy of Quentin Saunier





Un día como hoy, hace tres años, empecé a compartir con el mundo lo que pensé que sería una vida interesante.
Y quería agradeceroslo porque sin vosotros, mis visitantes, probablemente no seguiría aquí.

Gracias a todos los que me seguis cada día, o cada semana, o de vez en cuando.
A todos los que apreciais el hecho de que comparta (no toda) mi vida con vosotros. Muchas gracias por todo vuestro apoyo, comentarios y visitas,

Os lo debo todo a vosotros.



Prince Pelayo






A day like today,three years ago, I started sharing with the world what I thought it'd be an interesting life.
And I want to say thank you because without you, my visitors, I would probably not be here.
Thank you to all of you that follow me everyday, or every week, or every once in a while.
To those who love the fact that I share some (not all) of my live with you. Thank you so much for all the support, comments and visits,

I owe it all to you.








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger