Home » » cellardoor

cellardoor











Everyone is talking about how spring is here and all that bullshit, for me right now the world is very dark, no matter what stupid season we are on. Maybe is a sign that I'm going fucking mental but the other night watching Donnie Darko I was amazed how similar I think we are, and the fact that the Rorschach test looks to me like the most amazing art pieces rather than a shrink exercise. Believe me I know what I'm talking about, specially because I was dragged to a few ones when I was little... I wonder, how fucked up is my head? Whatever, all it matters right now is the first temple, which to me is a black angel trying to strangle me. Call me Crazy, or Cellardoor.




























Todo el mundo habla de que la primavera esta aquí y toda esa mierda, pero para mi ahora el mundo es una nube oscura, no importa que estupida estación del año sea. Quizás es una señal de que estoy tururu, pero la noche anterior, viendo Donnie Darko me asuste bastante de lo mucho que nos parecemos, y el hecho de que veo el test de Rorschach como obras de arte más que como un examen de loqueros. Creeme, se de lo que hablo despues de haber sido arrastrado a unos cuantos psicologos cuando era pequeño... Me pregunto como de jodidamente destrozada esta mi cabeza, al menos en estos momentos. Que mas da, lo único que importa ahora es la placa numero uno, que para mi es, claramente, un ángel negro tratando de estrangularme. LLamame loco, o Cellardoor



Shirt by Alexander McQueen
Temples from the Rorschach Test





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger