Home » » Paris FW - Vivienne Westwood + Lanvin

Paris FW - Vivienne Westwood + Lanvin


I got out of the metro with one of my kilts (although some of you might think I always wear the same one) and a biker jacket over a t-shirt that read "London" , I was so excited to go to Vivienne Westwood show, I couldn't wait, It was full of people outside that I wanted to chat with but I ran inside, I ran inside to see feel the craziest atmosphere ever. And I was so happy to see Vivienne had included some crowns in the show, I totally want one, like a prince charming (not) that I am:




1. Those blue leggins, intense!
2. Print total look, so into it
3. pink crown. my address is:



Now can someonw explain me why I thought of Carrie straight away when these three outfits walked down the catwalk? I heard Vivienne walked out the cinema at the premiere of Sex and The City: The Movie in London but then, this looks too carrie for me: Big flowers on the shoulders and Diane (who looked so cool, honestly this picture doesn't make justice to the actual show, with that big cap-thing se was wearing) speaking on the phone and smiling while doing the catwalk...




Vivienne goes Carrie for A/W 2010-11






And then, this is something I always think whenever I go to a womenswear show: What woman would I have been?



If I had to be a Vivienne Westwood girl...







Bravo Dame Vivienne!






And then, moving on to one of the Paris greatest... What can I say about LANVIN? That you can feel the smell of the luxury fabrics from seven rows up? That the models walk different because the clothes are just unique? That the subtle architecture feeling of some drapes makes you dream or that Albert Elbaz is so careful with colors that you always remember LANVIN as navy blue but you actually step out after seen so many great colors...
LANVIN has just one description: So very LANVIN...









I say for the night, a bit of color




And for the day, I say funeral



I know it's a bit wrong to say this but maybe it was because of the black wigs that I thought: What a great collection to be a woman with cancer, I would buy a cheap wig, amazing Lanvin clothes and life could still be beautiful. Of course, just a stupid thought, feel free to ignore me.



Great job once more mr Elbaz!





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger