Home » » Cejas y Tacones

Cejas y Tacones


Last night was a bit surreal. I was with my friend Eva at her place here in Paris, when I got a text from Neil telling us how Grace Jones was about to perform in this amazing hotel in Paris and how we should join him. Well, lets say I've never seen a woman get ready so fast, holding an YSL shoe with one hand and a Vodka with the other. Half an hour later we were there, listening how a proper diva sang La Vie en Rose, surrounded by roses -us, people- and flowers -that Viktor & Rolf thing, you know- :


La noche de ayer fue un poco surrealista. Estaba con mi amiga Eva en sucasa, aqui en Paris, cuando me llego un mensaje de Neil, chivandome que Grace Jones iba a cantar en no-se-que hotel de Paris y que nos unieramos. Bueno, digamos que nunca he visto a una mujer arreglarse tan rapido, con un zapato de YSL en una mano y un vodka en la otra. Media hora despues alli estabamos, escuchando una diva de verdad cantando La Vie en Rose, rodeados de rosas (nosotros, la gente) y flores (esa mania de Viktor & Rolf, ya sabes):


Grace Jones last night singing La Vie en Rose




When everything looked like it was finished, and once I bumped into everysingle fashion face I know in the world (always loving the way Karla Otto surprises me from behind) we made our way to the Balenciaga party, where besides not being on the list (somehow) we got in thanks to that incredible woman called Kate Lanphear...


Cuando todo parecia haber acabado, y una vez me encontre a toda persona posible del mundo de la moda (me encanta como siemore Karla Otto me sorprende por la espalda), nos fuimos a la fiesta de Balenciaga donde entramos gracias a esa increible mujer llamada Kate Lanphear...










After a little chat with my beautiful new friend Daria we hit the dancefloor where Nicolas himself was dancing, I was gonna say hi, introduce myself as a big admirer and future art director of the brand when I thought I didn't really should tell him that the best part of his last collection were the shoes and the eyebrows... Anyone knows where in Paris can I get mine dyed?


Despues de una pequena conversacion con mi bellisima nueva amiga Daria, nos pusimos a darlo todo en la pista donde el mismo Nicolas esta bailando. Le iba a saludar y presentarme como gran admirador suyo y futuro director artistico de Balenciaga cuando me di cuenta que realmente no le deberia de decir que la mejor parte de la coleccion eran los zapatos y las cejas... Alguien sabe donde me puedo tenir las mias en Paris?



Those shoes looks like an angry mum stepping in a lego construction you were playing with when you were little


That blue, mmm...




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger