Home » » Paris FW - Giambatistta Valli

Paris FW - Giambatistta Valli





So it was Paris Fashion Week yeah, and one evening, just like that, someone calls to my evil-phone from Giambatistta Valli's studio, you know, that designer that makes romantic dresses with loads of volume and expensive fabrics. They were asking me if I'd like to come see the show the next day. I kept nodding without realizing I was on the phone while my friend Eva, next to me, was staring totally unaware of how amazing these news were to me!

Vale, era la semana de la moda de Paris, y un dia, asi como asi, me llaman a mi evil-phone del estudio de Giambatistta Valli, ese que hace vestidos romanticos con mucho volumen y tejidos caros. Me preguntaban si podria asistir a su desfile al dia siguiente. Yo asentia con la cabeza sin darme cuenta de que estaba al telefono, mi amiga Eva, al lado mio, me miraba con cara de "que esta pasando!"








While I listen to his assistant apologizing for the late hours of the call (I really didn't mind at all) in my head I was going trough that night at Boombox -in 2008 I think it was- when I met Emma, who was wearing the it-dress of that season, which of course, was Giambatistta Valli

Mientras escuchaba a su asistente pedirme disculpas por la hora de la llamaba por mi cabeza pasaba aquella noche de verano en Boombox, hace un par de anios, cuando mi amiga Emma aparecio con "el vestido de la temporada", inconfundiblemente de Giambatista Valli.







Next day, and after a coffee at the very best corner of the whole Paris, I got to Place Vendome, where all the frequent photographers already were. I just love the whole atmosphere before a show, it's full of amazing looking people, and best thing is, they wear even more amazing stuff when the day is as nice as it was!

Al dia siguiente y despues de un cafe en la mejor esquina de todo Paris, me plante en Plaze Vendome, donde me encontre con todos los fotografos asiduos a los desfiles. Me encanta el ambiente que hay siempre antes de que estos empiezen, especialmente si hace un dia como el que hacia entonces!







About the collection? I don't need to say it was full of luxury and sexuality right? In a very clever way of course, Giambatistta Valli is never too obvious which I like. The Giambatistta girl look like she just woke up (in somebody's bed) and is in her way home semi-smiling, with messy hair and last night's clothes (including a coat that showed the underwear and very-valli dresses with exaggerated volumes.

Y que decir de la coleccion, muy Giambatistta Valli, cargada de lujo y sexualidad. Si, sexualidad, porque por mucho que le llamen amor la imagen de la chica que Giambatistta estaba proyectando era puro sexo. Despeinada como si se acabara de levantar despues de una noche de incontables polvos y con la ropa de la noche anterior, incluyendo abrigos que dejaban a la vista las bragas y vestidos miticos de volumenes exagerados.










But that wasn't it, the next day Giambatistta Valli was presenting his collection for MONCLER. A presentation that became more of a gallery opening with amazing lighting, music, visuals and, of course and once again, beautiful clothes. Bravo GV!

Pero no se acabo ahi la cosa, al dia siguiente Giambatistta Valli presentaba su coleccion para MONCLER en la que entre la ropa, las luces y la musica aquello se convirtio en una galeria de arte mas que una presentacion de ropa!


















Amazing clothes by Giambatistta Valli
Pictures by Osiris Martinez and me
Collage and videos by me




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger