Home » » Paris FW - Givenchy, diving in blood

Paris FW - Givenchy, diving in blood



It was yesterday when I got a message from a friend: I got your ticket, call me! I started screaming in an orgasmy way, I was finally gonna see a Givenchy show... Riccardo Tisci, also known as the Givenchy God, has created a new wonder. It might have taken six months instead of seven days but the wait was so worth it. The first model stepping on the catwalk described the whole show (obviously): Cream, black and sparkly red. Get yourself ready to dive in blood:


















The neoprene tailoring is so amazing that not only makes me wanna buy it even though is womenswear (not that that ever stopped me in the past), the samurai feeling of the tailored jackets and detailing with those lace pieces made such a cool impact that I don't understand who it hasn't been done yet! Also those sparkly gloves, which i overheard someone wrongly classifying them as so very michael jackson, took me on a trip back to spain where they use that beading so well and in so many traditional dance costumes...





Once more, well done dear God



Also, well done people at Comme Des Garcon and Junya Watanabe! Those are some cool inspiring outfits I'll be trying at home in my own way!



Comme des Garcon a/w 2010-11



Junya Watanabe a/w 2010 -11






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger