Home » » a Perfect-Prada birthday

a Perfect-Prada birthday














Prada shirt, Acne shorts, American Apparel socks and Jil Sander shoes



Yes, yesterday it was my birthday. It seams like I'm becoming a man, and like every birthday I try to remain as a boy! A boy who likes having fun with fashion, who tries to put a little bit of colour and humour in this now grey world. There are of course bad days in my life too but just like Michele Lamy said in one of her latest interviews: It all will be better tomorrow, is always better tomorrow. We have to be possitive a look forward, right? Anyway, thank you all for inspiring me to keep me going, for being there and for all the birthdays wishes, I am a very lucky and happy boy


Sí, ayer fue mi cumpleaños. Parece que me estoy haciendo un hombre pero, como en cada cumpleaños, intento seguir siendo un niño. Un niño que se divierte con la moda, que intenta ponerle un poco de color y humor en este mundo tan gris. Por supuesto hay días malos en mi vida también pero como Michele Lamy decía en una de sus últimas entrevistas: Todo será mejor mañana, siempre es mejor mañana. Tenemos que ser positivos y mirar hacia adelante, verdad? Bueno, que gracias por animarme a seguir, por estar ahí y por todas las felicitaciones, soy un chico feliz y con suerte




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger