Home » » Emporio Armani s/s13 - MFW day 3

Emporio Armani s/s13 - MFW day 3

















This season Emporio Armani conquered me with it's accessories, loved seeing guys with smart, structured clutches and rigid totes. And big spot on with the military green, however what really impressed me was the short video screened after the show where we could see the Olympics uniforms that Armani has designed which, let me say, are perfect: Black and white, simple, to the point, and (of course, this is italy) sexy

Esta temporada Emporio Armani me ha conquistado on los accesorios. Me encantó ver a chicos con clutchs elegantes, estructurados y bolsos de mano rigidos. Y un acierto el uso del verde militar, sin embargo lo que más me impresionó fue el video de presenación de los uniformes para las olimiadas que Armani ha diseñado y que, dejádme que os diga, son perfectos: Blanco y negro, simple, al grano y (por supuesto, esto es Italia) sexy











all pictures by me


Follow my live updates from Milan Fashion Week here

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger