Home » » Gucci s/s13 - MFW day 3

Gucci s/s13 - MFW day 3














For next summer Frida Giannini takes the boys to the mediterranean, for a more relaxed and colourful
 version of the Gucci look. Loved the chunky knit and the printed pijama trousers, I think it's time I put
 some in my life!

Para el verano que viene Frida Giannini se lleva a los chicos al mediterraneo, para una versión del look
 Gucci mas relajada y colorida. Me encantó el jersey de punto gordo y los pantalones de pijama
 estampados, creo que ya es hora de que ponga unos en mi vida!






all pictures and video by me


Follow my live updates from Milan Fashion Week here

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger