Home » » Dsquared2 - MFW day 4

Dsquared2 - MFW day 4





Dsquared2, as usual, takes us someplace else with their shows. It was past 10am in Milan but it definitely felt like we were raving some where in Berlin or London. Loved the shirts on the waist and the guys with the bling-bling necklaces! Wish I had some pictures to show you but I formatted my card by accident so watch the finale I filmed with my phone!

Dsquared2, como siempre, nos lleva a otra parte desde nuestros asientos en el desfile. Eran las 10 de la mañana en Milan pero parecía que estabamos de rave perdidos por Berlin o Londres. Me encantó el rollo de las camisas a la cintura y por supuesto los chicos con los collares! Me gustaría enseñaros alguna foto pero formatee la tarjeta por accidente asi que os dejo con la finale que la grabé con mi teléfono!


Follow my live updates from Milan Fashion Week here

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger