Home » » Ermenegildo Zegna s/s13 - MFW day 1

Ermenegildo Zegna s/s13 - MFW day 1




























I approve all those silk shirts now. I thought it was too italian but this summer I'm not taking mine off, they are so fresh and comfy! That's why I can totally picture myself wearing any of the ones from the new Ermenegildo Zegna show. It's true I'm not a very suit kind of guy but my father, who only wears Ermenegildo Zegna suits, is right, they have a special cut, a non-showy kind of dressing up that might be fitting into my life someday. Watch the finale of the show from my seat below

Les doy el visto bueno a todas esas camisas de seda ahora. Pensé que era algo con demasiada identidad italiana pero este verano no me he apeado la mia, son tan fresquitas y comodas! Por eso me puedo ver llevando cualquiera de las de la próxima colección de verano de Ermenegildo Zegna. Es verdad que no soy un tio muy de traje pero mi padre, que sólo viste trajes de Ermenegildo Zegna, tiene razón, tienen un corte especial, una caída diferente, aportan una discreta manera de vestir que puede que me vaya algun día. Aquí debajo el finale del desfile desde mi asiento





all pictures and video by me



Follow my live updates from Milan Fashion Week here



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger