Home » » Prada s/s13 - MFW day 2

Prada s/s13 - MFW day 2































At Prada shows is impossible to just concentrate on the clothes. The space (always at the same location) changes every season, complementing the collection. This time her majesty Miuccia brought a bit of The Tenenbaums to us and showed us the importance of free-gender dressing, showing women carrying part of the men's collection, at the end of the day I'm always wearing women clothes only bigger, maybe she got the message! I'm also fascinated by how Prada made me rediscover the polo-shirts, I stopped wearing them because they reminded me too much that horrible school I went to and now they are a must in my wardrobe. The best part? The headbands and that mix of nude and green couldn't get any more Prada

En los desfiles de Prada es imposible concentrarse únicamente en la ropa. El espacio (siempre en el mismo lugar) cambia cada temporada, complementando la colección. Esta vez, su majestad Miuccia, ispirada en The Tenenbaums, nos mostró la importancia de la ausencia de género a la hora de elegir qué ponerse, visitendo a algunas chicas con la colección de hombre. La verdad es que a mi me encanta la ropa de mujer, igual le ha llegado el mensaje! También me fascina como Prada me ha hecho redescubrir los polos, dejé de llevarlos porque los asociaba al horrible colegio al que fui pero ahora son una compra segura cada verano. La mejor parte? Las cintas en la cabeza y esa genial mezcla nude y verde que no podría ser mas Prada








all pictures and video by me


Follow my live updates from Milan Fashion Week here


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger