Home » » Msgm s/s13 - MFW day 3

Msgm s/s13 - MFW day 3























Earlier today I attended the presentation of print genius' MSGM. This bright, fun and colourful Milan based brand is only on its 5th season now but it has already such a big acceptance! For next summer they've come up with that great mix that they do so well: Flowers and graphics! Can't wait to put my hands on it.


Esta mañana me pasé por la presentación de los genios del estampado: MSGM. Esta marca tan divertida y colorista con base en Milán sólo lleva cinco temporadas pero ya tiene un montón de seguidores, entre los que me incluyo! Para el verano que viene nos proponen una mezcla genial de lo que mejor se les da: Flowes y gráficos! Que ganas de echarle mano!



all pictures by me


Follow my live updates from Milan Fashion Week here



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger