Home » » Featured in Marie Claire

Featured in Marie Claire









I had such a relaxing time over in Marbella! I didn't take with me no laptop, camera or anything work related so I won't be able to share any images besides the ones I post on twitter but the highlight of the weekend was waiting for boarding at the Ave high-speed train in Malaga, checking fashion magazines when I bumped into the Marie Claire accessories new issue (Spain) to gladly find my work for Davidelfin had been featured and nicely reviewed, so thank you Marie Claire for supporting Spanish Fashion! I have to say it was a lot of fun placing all your issues on top of other magazines, 
you know, just so other people had it handy

De vuelta después de un finde relajante en Marbella! No me llevé el portatil, ni la cámara ni nada relaccionado con el trabajo así que no podré compartir ninguna foto a parte de las que subo a twitter pero el mejor momento del fin de semana fue mientras esperaba a embarcar en el ave en la estación de Málaga. Estaba en el quiosco ojeando revistas de moda cuando me encontré con que en el número especial de accesorios de Marie Claire (España) hablaban (y bien!) de mi trabajo para Davidelfin. Así que muchas gracias Marie Claire por apoyar la moda Española, he de decir que fue divertidísimo poner todas vuestras revistas encima de las otras, ya sabéis, para que la gente las tuviera más a mano









 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger